Organizations today require leaders to deliver immediate value from analytic projects. These same organizations are also asking leaders to strategically build a more robust analytics capability for the future. This challenge requires analytic leaders to balance the often conflicting short and long-term expectations of their customers.
Many of our senior advisors have served as executive analytic leaders. We understand the importance of executing tactically while planning strategically. It is this unique perspective that will help you optimize your short- and long-term projects, plans and goals.
Our Advisory Services bring strong value to you in the areas of Program Management, Architecture and Analytics. We tailor each engagement to meet our customer’s ongoing needs and budget.
Our unique subscription pricing model can provide access to experienced resources for less than half the cost of a single full-time resource.
Our Advisory Services mission is simple – provide dedicated analytics and BI expertise to you when and where you need it most. Our expert advisors are seasoned leaders with a blend of strategic insight, business knowledge, technology experience and BI industry expertise. This diverse experience enables a collaborative partnership which extends your leadership capabilities for:
- Creating or validating project budgets and estimates
- Providing oversight to staff, implementers and vendors on solution design and delivery
- Identifying risks and mitigation strategies to minimize adverse cost and time impacts
- Providing thought leadership on relevant industry trends, best practices and new technologies
- Mentoring staff to develop core competencies
- Serving as a liaison between all levels of business and technology management
- Enabling effective communications and project coordination
Most importantly, our Advisory Services can adapt to the changing and unplanned needs of your organization. In near real time we can:
- educate leaders and staff about analytics and business intelligence
- recommend solutions and best courses of action
- alert you to unforeseen risks and obstacles
- lead by example through mentoring your staff